Monday, March 23, 2009

Karat (EBL Saran custom)

I would like to sell my lovely amazing custom EBL, Karat. Her BIN price is now $275. I will accept layaway terms (TBD based on if I know you, your available feedback, how often and how much you can pay)!! Layaway available for a BIN of $325.

Karat

Most of her work was done by the awesome killertomato_73. The only thing I personally changed was I gently sanded off her eyeshadow (the MSC spray had made it look foggy) and replaced it with subtle pink cat-eyeliner in acrylics.

Karat

Here's what's been done to her:

*full saran reroot (I believe the color is called "Orange Blossom") on original scalp...very thick (but not so thick as to get that "reroot" look...you know what I mean) and lush, beautiful thatching, teeny plugs in what I believe was lock-loop method

*airbrushed copper eyelids and vibrant pink blush (sealed with MSC)

*pink lips painted and glossed so perfectly you'd swear they were stock, in a cute nearly-kenner shape

*new thick beautiful eyelashes

*four new custom sets of foiled eyechips (not sure the exact names of the colors): blue, green, lilac, and golden yellow

*sleep eyes and 2 custom pull charms on strong, smooth wire

*she comes with the dress shown in these pictures, which I custom made for her (converse shoes are NOT included!)

Karat
(larger here)

More pictures can be seen in her flickr set here.

I charge exact shipping (insurance required). Please email me at courtney_janelle@hotmail.com if you have questions or would like to put in an offer. Thanks!

1 comment: