Friday, March 13, 2009

Shipping info for small items

Shipping for items purchased from a closet clean out, or any fabric or sewing trims:

Within the US, it ranges from $2-4, depending on the size of the package. If the total is very high or it is a high-priced item, I may require insurance, which would add about a dollar to the cost of shipping. I try to keep everything reasonable and eat a lot of the costs myself, so please just contact me with items you'd like to purchase and I will give you the lowest shipping quote I can. I also generally include delivery confirmation, unless the package has less than a $10 value.

International packages range from $3-5, and because of this low cost, unless you request (and pay for) a safer shipping option, I cannot be responsible for lost or STOLEN packages. I have never had this happen to me and I hope it never does, but I just want to make that clear!

These shipping prices do not apply to dolls being sold, which will have their own shipping information listed on their post.

Email me at courtney_janelle@hotmail.com if you have any questions about shipping prices/methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment